The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Update

I am procrastinating :-)

I know--hard to believe, huh?

This week-end, we're renting a cargo van to let me go to town moving things back and forth on my own. Let's see how much I can accomplish on my own. Or w two kids in tow. Which is what is really going to make it fun. :-)

But we'll see. I know I've done it before, but my mother helped like gangbusters when we moved to MD. But this time I don't have the 'have to protect and overprotect' vibe going w the kids. I know I can do it. It's a matter of timing.

Hey. The knitman doll I made for a friend was a HUGE hit. I love it.

Oh, the moving knitting project is definitely the Captain America sweater for N.
Not that I am moving really fast on it or anything, but hey.

I also have a simply while I am on the phone project going as well. The pillar stitch (from Barbara Walker's first treasury of knitting patterns) turned into a scarf.
I have always liked the pillar stitch since the first time I saw it...I've used it before...I will use it again...

Things are not going as badly as they are being made to seem by others around me. :-)

Light some candles for us about the inspection this Thursday. I think everything is going to be fine. R will be replacing the broken pane of glass in the basement tonight before he goes bowling.
Other than the driveway--things should be good.

And with that, I must be off. I need to print some worksheets for E today...and I need to start working on packing the kitchen...

I do appreciate all the comments and emails I've been getting. Please don't be offended if I don't respond quickly...I am not online very much and when I am it's usually when I am on a call w a client--so I don't do much more than surf and look at pictures then....

I will get back to you--just please bear w me. :-)