The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Promoting A Friend's New Venture




I have to give my dear friend and inspiration, Sarah, a great big huge shout-out.

She is spreading her joy all over the place.

She is offering online classes so that we can all learn to ‘let fly’, as she so brilliantly does every day.

Here’s a peak at what she has to offer, in her own words!

“I am really thrilled to share my new adventure with you all... Let Fly E-Courses.

The very first one up is "Balance for the Creative Soul", This simple straight forward course is designed to help you organize & balance your artistic pursuits with the demands of daily life. .
You will find a full class description here! I have two more in the works for later this Summer and Fall! “

Now, go to her blog and check it out.

She is offering two chances to take her initial course for free…hurry…hurry!