The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Just A Heads Up

As you can see, I haven't been around here much for the past couple weeks.

Nano is a great excuse. (52173)
Thank goodness I finished it...there is so much re-writing and editing to do there...but that won't happen until after this move is all over.

We are closing Monday morning at 10a.

Then we do a couple small repairs to please the city--and we go from there.

The POD is not even halfway full.
My current plan at the moment is to fill the thing--then hire someone to pack everything else and move it all...

I may be putting a good and happy spin on things, but I am not overall happy about being here in this house any more. I cannot and I will not stay here. I will not allow my children to stay--or my dog.

There's a lot of things going on.
I am not really able to knit--or read much--or write--or much of anything else useful at the moment.

So, my apologies for the scant and thready details.
Keep us in your prayers.

Be back very soon...don't give up hope....