The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

How Does America Die?

Click here to pick your own apocalypse.



These are my results from the second time I played. The first time I thought you could only pick four. Hey-work w me-I have had no sleep. Literally. My normal insomnia, topped by the bf's insomnia, add in some weird night noises and a smoke detector needing new batteries--and do you know what time the sun actually comes up? Sheesh--been awhile since I noticed that. :-)

My first results gave me a humanitarian something, but as I was reading that, I saw that I could pick five things, not jsut four. All I did was pick the exact same four somethings, plus one more....and that one more shoved me from everybody lives, to everybody dies.
Interesting.

***You are a bloodthirsty misanthrope. You believe mankind is stupid and fallible and that America will destroy itself in a bloody mess. You'll know you're right when: The United States succumbs to a torrent of Russian nukes; we clone ourselves, get bum genes, and die.***

Read the original article here.
Read the boingboing article here.