Look what I got this morning. Of course, isn't it much easier to share w all your friends it you post it to your blog and exhort others to follow suit? :-)
You've been tagged, you have the honor of copying all these goofy questions, writing your own response, and tagging 25 other victims. Or not. Probably nothing bad will happen to you if you don't - but do you feel lucky?
Always an Editor - this has MORE than 25 Questions (kv)
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. How do you like your steak?.
tender and almost rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince
4. What is your favorite TV show?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
out in the wilds of Wales--or in the outback of Australia
far from people-but w an internet connection :-)
6. What did you have for breakfast?
breakfast? does that handful of stale popcorn from yesterday count?
7. What is your favourite cuisine?
one shared w good company
8. What foods do you dislike?
heavy overly-greasy foods
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
anywhere my kids are having fun and actually eating
10. Favorite dressing?
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
I don't drive :-)
not since the accident in Nov
12. What are your favorite clothes?
jeans & tank top
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Montmartre and Les Inncocents
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
usually 1/2 full
15. Where would you want to retire?
as far from humans as possible--give me mountains and forests please
16. Favorite time of day?
late night to early morning
say from about 12M to 3a
17. Where were you born?
Camp LeJeune, NC
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
hockey, in person
gymnastics on tv
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
no clue--depends on how busy everyone is
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
What? I've got a tag on me? What's it say?
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
I love em all
22. Bird watcher?
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
night, hands down
24. Do you have any pets?
do kids count?
ok fine--dog, bird, fish, one each
but technically none of them are mine-except when the girl gets ticked at the dog
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I can't believe I waited so long to work for myself-or that I am doing so well from the get go!
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
cowgirl or an animal doctor
27. What is your best childhood memory?
not ever missing an episode of the Monkees :-)
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
29. Are you married?
nope, not any more
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
Yes, more than 1
32. Any pet peeves?
people who cannot face their own issues and who prefer to blame their lives and issues on everyone around them rather than doing their own work to improve themselves
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
cheese, and Canadian bacon
34. Favorite Flower?
35. Favorite ice cream?
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
technically once, because I drove too far in the middle of the road so I wouldn't hit a freakin' UPS truck--the guy failed me for crossing the yellow line on a residential street when no one was coming in either direction-but he still gave me a permit!
38. From whom did you get your last email?
Kerry, trying to enable both my daughter and me w various treats and tidbits
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
in what context?
art supplies? clothing? stuff for the kids?
it's a hard decision
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
does getting upset and tossing a load of laundry in to wash count as spontaneous?
41. Like your job?
I do now that I work for myself!
yep, now and then
43. What was your favorite vacation?
what's a vacation?
last one I recall having was my 1st anniversary which technically was my honeymoon as well.......
44 Last person you went out to dinner with?
45. What are you listening to right now?
Evanescence, for the moment
46. What is your favorite color?
Shades of blue
47. How many tattoos do you have?
have 2 more in the planning stages though
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
50. Anything else you'd like to know?
hmmm....lots of things....but right now the one thing I want to know is why some people write false books about terrible things that really happened as if they were true, but when it comes out the book is fake that takes away from the reality of the bad things?
I read 'Fragments' by Binjamin Wilkomirski the other night-found it in a thrift store-it made me sick w the depravity of the Nazis-but at least hopeful that this child, like many others, made it through to learn how to live outside the camps--then I found out the whole thing is fake. Now this book detracts from the reality of the death camps, which all too many people already scoff at and say they never existed--which is almost as bad as the crimes committed in those death camps.....