The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Thursday, January 21, 2010

8Things: Highly Handy Websites

Highly Handy Websites

Websites... Not blogs... Wow. That one may be tough for me....

First on my list is sort of silly, but very apropros for me:

dictionary.com

A thesaurus for me is mandatory....


2.
Ravelry....well...because I love it and there is so much to see and so much to do...so much to covet...so many things over which to drool...


3.
SoulFoodCafe

The name says it all...daily food for the soul, no matter what sort of artist you may be...

4.
sounds dumb, but amazon.com, simply because I can look up so many different media and find out many things all at once ....

5.
Facebook...not that I am on it all that often myself, but it's good to be able to find friends and find like-minded people, and just to see what is going on w others so quickly...

6.
yahoo Canada news
The articles are better and more informative than the garbage I see on the US site...even the articles about the US.

7.
BBC News --for the same reason I read the yahoo Canada news....

8.
Honestly, I didn't think I'd be able to come up with eight actual websites ...blogs, sure...but websites?
Here's the last one:
craftster
because there is more to life than knitting...but crafting never dies....