The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Monday, January 11, 2010

Rejoining With Manic Monday

Manic Monday #196


What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself?

Hmmm--well, my normal range of things is already in motion...so I guess I would have to say...I'd ...hmmm...I can't think of anything I am not already in the process of changing---removing the one tattoo---growing my hair out, and my nails--there's not much else--I've worked my whole life to change things--now I just want to keep moving forward....


Do you believe everything happens for a reason?


Darn near everything, yes.


What would be your dream job?

I'm doing it--writing, drawing, sculpting, knitting, journeying...not every avenue may be paying right now, but it pays enough to keep us comfy...