The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Thursday, January 28, 2010

8Things On Your Bedside Table

Hmmm...at the moment...I don't really have an actual bedside table...I haven't made it that far yet...I have sort of a dresser top that sits not too far from the bed where I toss stuff and a box sitting upside down on the floor, pretending to be a bedside table...until I decide what I am putting there.

I can tell you what's on that bix though...

Wait--the stuff on the bedside table at my own house, where I rarely sleep--or the stuff on the bedside table at R's house...where I nearly always sleep??? Guess I can --and should--do both...

At my house...

A coffee cup full of paint brushes--it also has hair sticks in it...
A coffee cup full of crochet hooks...
A notebook and several pens--this has to count as one, as I cannot have one without the other.
A small stack of books, knitting books and writers books at the moment.
Leaning against the box is a bag w one of my knitting projects in it--the essence shawl, which more often than not is draped over the top of the box...
An incense burner...I have to keep the matches hidden...the incense is also elsewhere...
A container of body butter, lavender scented this one.
A tube of chapstick...I don't recall what flavor...

At R's house...

Wow--does that include his stuff? We don't have all that much there really...

Books--he's reading Jim Butcher...I have a writers book and a women's Yoga book...
A glass of water...
A pothos R brought from his office cubicle at AT&T/IBM...
A box of tissues...
Again, a container of body butter, also lavender...I tend to buy things in pairs...
His old watch that needs a battery...
The alarm clock radio/CD player...and there are a couple cds there too...'romantic guitar' is the only one that comes to mind at the moment...
condoms...sorry to seem rude...but it's true...and that really is about all we have up there...