The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mel's Award

Ok, so it has been over a week since Mel gave me this award:



But it has really been such a busy week!

And I have been trying to figure out to whom to send this award on to as well....there are so many worthy people out there....

Ok--let's start with the rules and expectations here...
I really like the no obligations part....


*****

As always, I give with the No Obligation Policy in effect....

The Guidelines:

1. Post picture of award with link back to person who honoured you -
2. Pass along the award to deserving persons whose blogs you have just discovered - more on that in a minute!
3. Leave a *note* informing aforementioned recipients of your bloggy award-love - will do!

******

First, here is the post from Mel, so you can get all the juicy details.....and so you can read on about the "more on that in a minute!" bits. :-)

Deserving people?
Wow--there are SO many......
where oh where to begin......

Let's see....

1.ELK
2.Kitty
3.Messy Fish
4.Elinjanne
5.Scarlet

And that isn't to leave out all the other blogs I didn't yet get to nominating, didn't yet get to, or that I already dearly love and appreciate daily.......but these are for 'new discoveries' so those near and dear to my heart, you get one anyway (like Hybrid J and Sarah, just to name two)......