The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Monday So Manic

It took me til today to catch up.
Honestly Monday was rough. Too many things going on.
And although I had meant to do this yesterday...of course..I didn't...til now...
Not to be outdone I still have a Saturday 6 to do from last week-end too!

So, without further patience needed, here we go:

Manic Monday 176

When and with whom was your first kiss?
Does it count if my first kiss was w my best friend when I was 5. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and told me 'that's how French people kiss' and we laughed our butts off.

As for my first 'real' kiss...I dunno...I know it had to be when I was around 12...but other than that....your guess may be as good as mine....

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?

yes, some days I think I have to...other days I think it's a natural thing...

What would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

Did you get lost? Tir Na Gog is that way, hon.