The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Monday, July 27, 2009

I Made It On A Monday!

Ha! It's still Monday! I am too impressed with myself at the moment!

Manic Monday 177



What is one thing that you would change about yourself if you could?
No glasses...no contacts...and without surgery.
Otherwise, I want my hair long enough to sit on. :-)


Name three exotic countries you would like to visit:
Define exotic--just, not where I am now?
Wales, Scotland, Ireland
more? not exotic enough?
Okinawa, Egypt, Lebanon

What do you think the secret to life is?
knowing only you can make you happy--and if you aren't happy no one else is to blame and you are the only one who can fix that...it pays to know yourself and know what you want and what makes you happy...