The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wonderful WIshcasting Wednesday


What do you wish to tell the world?


First of all, I have spent most of the past few weeks truly grateful for the support and network Jamie has set up here. All the other wishcasters and Full Moon dreamers and journal wreckers (even though mine has still yet to surface!) and everyone else...I am so blessed and so lucky to be included amongst you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you all.

If you ever doubt that this wishing or dreaming -- or even wrecking-- together does nothing--let me assure you--with all my heart--there is HUGE power here. It is manifesting in my life every single day. Every. Single. Day.

Now, on to today's question.

I'm having a rough week. Silly, huh? All my weeks of late have had some issue or another, haven't they? Nothing like this one. The miscarriage hit me hard. But I am trying to focus on everything else for the moment.

For example...I have shed that job that I no longer fit and am working all on my own. And I am succeeding. There is nowhere else for me to go except up.

I will tell you my wish, the very first thing that came to mind when I read the wish today, the very thing that keeps sticking in my mind now, the one thing that seems to envelope and empower me at the moment:

I AM HERE! I AM HERE! I AM HERE!

Ok, so it's all very Horton Hears A Who-esque.
But, it's also very Lost Soul Companion.


I wish to tell the world I am here.

That's it. Nothing more than that, at the moment.
Surely, as I regain my footing and my heart, I shall wish for more.
But right now, this is as much as I can ask for.

Peace.