The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Another Late Manic Monday

175




Name two things you consider yourself to be very good at:
define "very"
I am very good w kids (not necessarily my own every day) and I am very good at knitting (but there are SO SO many better than I am).


Name two things you consider yourself to be bad at:
Staying angry with idiots who deserve it (yes, there's a story there-but no, not going into it now) and tickling catfish. :-)

Name one thing not many people know about you:
One thing not many know--that I don't mind many knowing?
That's the real issue.
I wasn't surprised when the ex started sleeping w someone--other than I am surprised a 20 something went for him--and I was actually more surprised it wasn't a guy--he so bored me in bed I stopped sleeping w him after we moved from the duplex to the house--and I stayed only because of the kids.