The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Journal

Does this count as a moleskine notebook? It came with no labels whatsoever.

I was taken by my good friend Kerry to this lovely little shop called Three Sisters Crafts and Gifts at 129 E State St, O'Fallon, IL 6229. Alas, they have no website, or if they do it is not listed on their business card.

This place is a mecca for--darn near everything--ATCs, beading, they even had knitting stuff...I can't even begin to name all the amazing things--I want to LIVE there it is so cool.

I had been looking at alot of hand-made journals on etsy, my favourite addiction there. This one was better made, cheaper, and I had it in my hand instantly.

The boyfriend noticed that the pages were made w glitter in them when I first showed it to him in the store; I didn't see it til after I got it home. Says alot about me, huh?

Now, I had a series of pictures taken of it prior to this, but my daughter snagged the camera, deleted who knows what, and then took pictures of the disaster that is her room....

but here you go...

my first moley....