The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book October 29 (for me)

OCTOBER 26th

FOR TODAY...

Outside my window... cooling, rainy...leaves falling all over the place...beautiful...

I am thinking... that sometimes healing does not come, no matter how hard one tries...

I am thankful for... my children, my home, my hope...

I am wearing... my orange night shirt and brown house sandals

I am remembering... that the Feast of the Dead is coming and I have not yet prepared...

I am going... to continue to sort things out for packing

I am reading... Water Witches by Chris Bohjalian

I am hoping... things around the hearth improve soon

On my mind... the pink elephant

From the learning rooms... isometric exercises to boost core strength

Noticing that... I need to repaint my toenails soon

Pondering these words... love heals all wounds

From the kitchen... a pot of hot dark tea

Around the house... slowly working on packing things for the move

One of my favorite things... snuggling deep beneath layers of cotton and wool, deep beneath the blankets, so warm and comfortable and not having to get out of bed until I want to

From my picture journal...