The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wishcasting October 21

Jamie has gone and done  it again....asked a question that was dancing around the outskirts of my brain, teasing me to answer it...

I will offer one warning today...my hand is giving me issues--there are a vast variety of reasons why I am having these issues and for some interesting reason I feel like tracing the origins of this matter back to SBC operator services--now AT&T operator services--AT&T now--but worse than it was when it was SBC--if such a thing is even humanly possible...uh huh, uh huh...
Sorry... I am having a very interesting day today.  I have music and dialogue from 'Osmosis Jones' playing through my head at the moment.

I would ask if you have time for a story today...but I'll put it in a different post to keep things more linear and focused...


What do you wish to say yes to?




I wish...
I wish...
With all my heart...

(here, the rhyme from Dragon Tales...)

To embrace and revel in the Pink Elephant in the room (story forth-coming, later...I don't just get an elephant in the room--mine always come in a rainbow assortment of fabulous hues....)

To openly embrace my more wild and intuitive side

To throw all caution to the wind and face off the ravening hoards who love to surround me...
     ok, so maybe that sounds somewhat melodramatic so let's put it into perspective....the ravening masses--they are the fears and terrors in my mind that attempt to feast upon the bones of my soul every day....the Inner Critic and its 1000 other split personalities....

To opening my own business --more than expanding my current business--and making a real go of both things...and then some

To finding that house--buying the darn thing--and moving in--and getting over my worries about moving trucks during the month of November -- (as you recall--last year in November was the accident)

To doing more than settling in to the relationship w R, but really exploring it on every level and moving forward in some very dynamic ways....and to including the entire family in that exploration (just not at every level)

To exploring the computer tech venue that keeps popping up before me...which given my aptitude with all things computerized and/or technical should be nothing if not entertaining....

Blessings.....