The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Monday, October 5, 2009

Wrecking Balm

I am a huge fan of tattoos.
I have been for a very long time.
I have many, many tattoos.

Each tattoo was chosen for a specific reason.  each tattoo has a great deal of spiritual meaning to them.

I have one tattoo that needs to go--I should not have gotten this one, despite its meaning, and despite what it actually bought me at the time--I should have had the original tattoo removed outright instead of having anything put over it.

I know--I keep going over this in my head.

I am using wrecking balm to remove that one tattoo that has to go...
it's only been a couple weeks now--really--literally about 2-1/2 weeks...and you can actually see a difference in the tattoo.  The one big moon that was black is now a dark blue...whereas the otehr moons were always blue...they are now a brighter shade of blue.  This is a very good thing.

I am very much in favor of wrecking balm and I look forward to this thing being gone for good.

Although I keep joking that once this one is gone, I shall get R's full name in its place.  I have his middle name tattooed on my wrist...believe it or not, I get more comments about that one tattoo than any other...and it's not because the others are not visible...little kids like the spider best...but then again it is very visible if you're behind me--it's on the nape of my neck (Grandmother Spider)...

We shall see...we shall see...