The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Monday, October 19, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook October 19

OCTOBER 19th

FOR TODAY...

Outside my window...darker skies, but clear...no sign of the recent rain...a bit of wind...it's pretty nice outside...

I am thinking...things are looking up, slowly but surely..
 
I am thankful for...my family--those who are close, those who are farther away, those who consider themselves on the outside...

I am wearing...jeans, green long-sleeved, black socks

I am remembering...how really good things can be when I let go and just..believe...

I am going... to work on developing more plans to find a new house and get us moved into it asap...

I am reading... "The Shy Writer' by C Hope Clark

I am hoping... that these thoughts in my head are really true...and I will be able to prove it very quickly...

On my mind... clearing out more unnecessary stuff to make room for new energies to come...

From the learning rooms... more indoor gardening possibilities...

Noticing that... my little girl is really growing up, mentally and physically...

Pondering these words... we'll figure it out...

From the kitchen... looking forward to pumpkin spice lattes later...daughter was very happy w French toast this morning...

Around the house... need to get into the storage room to clean it out as best I can pre-move...among other things of similar...

One of my favorite things~  yesterday w the kids and R and all of us wrestling...the whole connection and acceptance thing...