The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Friday, October 9, 2009

The Week Of Desire

Come join along under Jamie Ridler's guidance as we explore The Joy Diet by Martha Beck.

This is Week is the Week Of Desire.

I am at my boyfriend's today, so I will be a bit more brief than normal. 

This book is terrific.  It seems to keep showing me that I am traveling hte right road here.  I read this chapter this week and kept thinking, yes, yes , yes--this is EXACTLY what I have been working on and working towards these past few years...it has taken years, but I am finally starting to see my efforts bear fruit...I am finally coming in to my own...so much so that those original goals have been attained and i am now having to find new ones, dig deeper to pull out the other more buried desires.

I am looking forward to continuing to do so.

Can't wait to dig into the next week of creativity either....
woo hoo.

Until we return from my trip to WV then....ciao.