The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Manic Monday # 181

So, I sort of forgot to post it til now....but at least I remembered it this week....




What's one new thing you tried this summer than you've never done before?
Turkish cast on
Hey-I am pretty proud of myself...

What is the one thing you miss the most about summer when it is over?
I am supposed to miss something when summer is over?
Uhm, I don't think there is anything I do in summer I don't do the rest of the year and don't prefer in, say, autumn, maybe spring....

If you could eliminate one source of anger in your life right now, what would it be?

the girl would be more cooperative with her schoolwork--everything else we could deal with if she would jsut put forth some effort....