The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Manic Monday # 182

Manic Monday--so I keep forgetting the days of the week...I know...I know...

Would you be willing to have horrible nightmares every night for a year if you would be rewarded with extraordinary wealth?

Sure--why not?  Nightmares I can deal with and in the end the money will be there...


What was the most recent movie that made you cry?


Cry in what way?  Tears of mirth? Of joy?  Of sadness?  
Wolverine made me cry just looking at all those chests...but...ahem...that's a different story, huh?
I don't recall for sure which movie made me laugh so hard I cried recently.
But I do know the Changeling made me cry so hard I haven't been able to watch it all yet.  I have to have someone here w me when I watch it.  That has to be the scariest horror movie I have seen, in years....

Would you rather be stranded on an island alone or with someone you hate?


Alone.  No question about it.