The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Thursday, March 4, 2010

What's Cooking For Me Today?



            Magpie Girl may have taken a page from Jamie Ridler this week.  She completely hit the nail on the head w this week’s 8Things.

            8Things I’ve Got Cooking

            Lol…did you read my last post

1.       Baby bunnies held in reserve until they are old enough o come live w us…so I can have an ever available source of fiber for #2…
2.      My spinning wheel will be here Monday…and should I ever not want to spin, my boyfriend has promised to kick my butt after I spent so much time and money buying the thing…and fiber to spin w it…
3.      Learning to use my digital scribe so I can do more hand-written work without being such a wuss about having to type everything up afterwards.
4.      Planning gardens at both my house and R’s house…landscaping, vegetable gardens, flowers, herbs…the works…
5.      Shawl knitting…which includes writing the pattern (all done), test knitting the pattern (working on it), writing up the pattern (sheesh) and putting the patterns up for sale.  For my own personal use, currently, that means only four shawls…I have 30+ shawl patterns that I designed in 07?  In need of test knitting…
6.      Writing writing writing…not just blogging…I have til July to edit and rework my Nano novel….I have a volume of poetry that WILL be set for sale at lulu …at some point…
7.      Reducing all the duplicates between R’s house and my own in order to make that final move (into the house we are not even looking for at this moment) even easier.
8.      Changing my diet to something more…unprocessed and healthy…while getting my daughter to eat more, eat more often, and eat more ‘good’ stuff…

Ta-Da!

And now…back to work!