The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rug


This is my rug.

When E was sick 2 week-ends ago--and my friend and I got a chance to go to a nice place and have a few drinks without the audience of children--we saw something in the parking lot as we were leaving.

Now, I had had a HUGE frozen margarita--and tequila is my friend--so when I saw what looked like a downed sheep in the parking lot--of course I had to investigate.

The rumour I have since started is that R got me the rug himself because he knew I'd love it--and I do. It washed and bleached up right nicely and is a grand addition in my bedroom.
Truth be told--I was the one that spotted the thing--and he helped me carry it and stuff it into the back of the car-as I was a little unsteady on my feet for a variety of reasons.

But--this is my rug--and I love it. :-) And it was a great gift from R too. He's such a caring thoughtful friend. :-)