The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Interesting

How interesting that today when I woke up--no--when I finally made it to my computer after the kids woke up and I was able to reach my livid little box--I had an email (not to me personally -- but to the entire group) from Siona and it had a bunch of the daily questions that I had missed--and links to the responses.

Well, since i missed the original releases I think I will tackle them now, just because. Or at least some of them anyway. :-)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?

This question is very interesting. Especially w yesterday my birthday and my friend picking on me about getting old.
Funny how time lines run in my life and I never really have that worry some people have of time running out.
Here I am nearly 40 and I am not that close to having my life's dream--although I am closer now than I have been in a long time.

I would not like to be a child again--because there is no freedom there.
I would not like to be a teen-ager again, unless I take with me the knowledge I have now and I continue to build upon that.
I would not want to be in my 20s again. Simply because that is when I died.

So far my 30s haven't been the greatest, but this is the best time in my life thus far.

I want to appear young--but not too young, physically--somewhere in the Mother range of the Maid-Mother-Crone aspect--but not too young. Somewhere in the range of 35-45--and just let it be. And then of course--the rest is just Timeless and left on to be.


What do you think about 2012?


It's just a day, like any other.
Whether it turns into the end of times a la Terminator or whether the planet implodes--not much to be done in any direction.
Things have to happen.
Life in some form or fashion will continue to go on.



What does happiness smell like?

for me, somewhere in the range of fresh baked bread, rose petals and honeysuckle in bloom.......


I'll have to post a sample of my hand-writing later on--since i have about 7 different writing styles (I'm not joking--check out my journals--and that's just cursive--) I have to decide what to post--the clear and well-modulated version--or the scribble and scrawl version that has lately become my normal preference......