The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Question of the Week, March 9, 2009


This is from my knittingparents yahoo group:


"""What do you use for a knitting bag?

Bonus points if you take a photo and post it in your album!!"""


I have all sorts of knitting bags, many of which I made myself, including two of the three bags in this picture. I use tote bags, and old purses --because I have some big older purses and small projects do fit in the smaller purses too--I have made bags and sacs. I have knitted bags and totes. I use the not-plastic grocery store totes. In a pinch I use the plastic grocery store bags--because I run out of room.

Usually when I am on the run, I dump something in the purse I am carrying, unless the project is too big.