The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

You Know It's Wednesday

Even though I have to be reminded--alot--even though I write the date by hand every single day at least once due to my work log......
I missed last week--due to stress of move three and probably a small smiling child.....


What is your money wish?

The funny thing is--I do not make alot of money--by any means--but I am so much happier now than I was say ten years ago (I still to this day cannot stand SBC/AT&T--grr)--and I have no real desire to be rolling in obscene amounts of money.
I would like that added sense of security from knowing without a doubt that the money is there to cover bills should anything happen, which since the accident last November (the flipped moving truck..the totaled car........) that hasn't really happened...although I am slowly starting to build things back up....
All I really want is to be paid decent money for what I do--and to have enough money to cover bills and necessities and some wants. I want the ability to buy what I want when I want it, without being forced to have to decide -- if I do this, then I can't do that. Is it clothes for the kid--or paint for us both. I also want the ability to decide I don't have to work this system job in order to support us--I can do it on my own, being paid a fair wage--paid for my writing and my crafting and my art (such that it is) and for my healing work and psychic work and whatever else blows my skirts up at the moment.....I want to be able to travel, comfortably, to all these places in my head I can't stop dreaming about....without having to panic that if I go I'll lose my job--heck, I want to be able to go visit my dad and not have to worry am I going to have a job when I get back.....
this is my wish and my desire--so shall it be......
and thank you for sharing with me.......