The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Monday, March 30, 2009

Manic Monday 161

Thanks to everyone who let me make my way through the heady waters of my week-end......and for the one man who stood there and refused to let me tumble....

Anyway--on to the questions:



Do you enjoy brain teasers or do you find them frustrating?

yes!
I enjoy them because they are frustrating.


Do you have any unusual collections?

Define unusual. I collect octopus stuff. If it has an octopus on it, I collect it. I tend to collect weird people--does that count? Even if I don't always keep them?
I collect alot of things-come on-people thing my book collection is weird--just the books--the amount of them--never mind the topics.....



What do people notice about you within the first hour of meeting you (other than appearance)?


either I am very quiet-or I am very loud
but everyone always notices that I am there regardless