The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Forgot About This

Thank goodness I actually read alot of the stuff that hits my inbox. Ok, so scanning counts as reading. It keeps me from missing the good stuff.

April is National Poetry Month, as I am certain everyone out there knows. :-)
Robert Lee Brewer of Poetic Asides is hosting his annual Poem-A-Day Challenge again this year.
Last year I started--and just didn't finish. I forget where i was mentally last year. Although I know I meant to finish all the poems--I just never got around to it.

THIS YEAR, however, is my bloody year to participate. If I am doing NaNoWriMo come November --then I am doing this in April.

So-please stand by--because I sure can't promise anything--except to try. :-)