The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Look What I Found

Ok-so I am late finding it, since it's Manic Monday....but can I play anyway until I get all caught up and back on track and everything?
It might help to get the Bangles out of my head, if nothing else........


Do you screen your phone calls?

all the time yes--except for work where I have no choice in the matter

When was the last time you lost your temper?

when was the last time the x was actively being an ass?
oh wait no-he's been evasive and unassuming lately
truthfully, I do believe it's been awhile--and was in direct opposition to my dd's unwillingness to move her butt constructively

When you're lost, do you ask for directions?

only after I have ranted and raved and whined and broken down in tears getting myself turned around and completely lost and feel so completely useless and worthless that there is no alternative--
but to call my best friend and have him save me from myself.
only he can listen to me say--I have no clue where I am but this building is here and this building is there and like 5 minutes up the road is a street sign that says this--and figure out where I am and where I should go--
and of course only he has permission to biff me in the noggin for being such an airhead anyway......