The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Past Time For Updating!

Well, I meant to update and do lots of things yesterday, but the boyfriend came over. :-)
We got the big window a/c unit installed. Works great actually.
Still not a replacement for a whole house unit--but it does work and we won't be dying from heat exhaustion.
Which also means my major excuse for procrastination is now gone.
Here's hoping I don't find a new one. :-)

I hadn't realised how long it's been since i posted any art work. Or anything else for that matter.

So, I am planning to do quite a bit f updating today, so please stand by.

Here's something to keep you busy.
Self-portrait of a sorts. This is just my typical view when I am looking for inspiration.
And, yes, those are a matched pair of socks. I have two pairs just like that. Well, I have several pairs in this same vein, but I love them.