The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Manic Monday Times Two

Manic Monday 174

What is the longest love relationship (partner) you have had, and if it has ended, why?
15 years-because he couldn't keep his pants on, not with men or women....

What is on your bedside table?
books, lotion, alarm clock, air purifier, silk scarf

How many pillows do you have on your bed? Do you make your bed every day?
right now four, but sometimes six -- so I can sit up and read or type
I pull the blankets up every day to keep the dog off my sheets--I don't think it should qualify as officially making the bed



Manic Monday 173

Do you usually wear perfume/cologne? If so, what's your current favorite?
nope and I haven't actually owned real parfum, the stuff I usually wear, since I got involved with the ex-husband
I used to wear a combination of three scents...now I'd be happy to just have some opium....

What's the last book you've read that you thought was really good? If you don't have one, what looks promising on your to-be-read list?

a really good? depends on what I am trying to get from a book.
People of the Whale by Linda Hogan is an incredible book. There are few people I know that would be able to get this book without someone sitting down and explaining things to them.
I read four books by Mercy Thompson by Patricia Briggs in three days and I love them; there were awesome.
I sat and read all the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris, devoured them like cotton candy.
But I have a stack of non-fiction that is terrific.

Fill in the blank: I wouldn't be caught dead _________.
uhm, sitting on any of the ex's laps--or uhm indulging any of the ex's ex's and their uhm whims. (as in no 4 ways or anything of that nature....)