The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Monday's Really Are Manic, Hectic and BUSY

I know I missed last week's, but I am back, even if a day late....
So here it is:
Manic Monday 169



Imagine you're packing a picnic lunch. What would be in your basket?

This depends. Where am I going and who's going with me? Assuming I am going alone, say out walking, or horseback riding, I would take bread and sweet butter, water, probably lemonade. Fruit, like apples, peaches, cherries...and carrots too. Have to take something for the horse. Then of course, this is me, so there would be a book for me to read, some pens and pencils and a notebook for notes and drawings and ideas.

If your life were a weather vane, which direction would it be pointing right now?
True North. That's where I want to go...that's where I am heading...that's me....always moving forward...and hopefully to some place much cooler.
I think it has to be something in my genes that seeks out the cold and the wet, even though I dislike being cold and wet. :-) Go figure.

What's something that people do in traffic that really annoys you?

People in traffic really annoy me. I don't think I want to start driving again. I do not like pushy people. I do not like people who have no clue what a blinker is or for what purpose it should be used. I don't like people who put other people in danger, weaving in and out of traffic recklessly, tailgating, that sort of thing. I just don't like traffic. I don't like being on a highway where you can't get off until the exit...I makes me feel trapped lately and that makes me feel very uncomfortable.