The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So, I Could Not Help Myself


First--please excuse the unfolded laundry in the background......

I was SO happy--and so disgruntled at the same time--when my first dickblick order arrived--I had to place another order.
The 132 prismacolour pencil set, with the free pencil case--where I have since stuck my prismacolour scholar pencils :-) , prismacolour portraiture set--which is worth it to me to have all the colours in the same spot when I want and need them--and to test and try out a set of 24 kimberly watercolour pencils.

I got an email, sent right after midnight last night, saying my order had shipped from the warehouse--about an hour after I read the email (since I wasn't awake when it was sent-for once!) fed ex appeared on my doorstep--and there was my order.

I am way too happy....and I have pictures to prove it too!