The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Free Reign On Poetry Play Thursday

Free form, free style, and letting it all hang out....all with the textyladies



Little China Doll

I am not as strong as you
I am that little china doll
Carelessly crushed and discarded
Too fragile too be loved
Without so much care
I cannot stand in the sun
Without tears streaming
Down my face
From my soul
Longing to crawl back
Hide within the known embrace
In the dark
I don’t want to look at the scars
I don’t want to see the fragments
I don’t want to have faith
I don’t want to trust you
I want to run away
I want to be alone
I know how to be afraid
I know how to hurt in silence
I don’t know what to do
With such unconditional love
I don’t know how you do it
I am not so certain
I know what to do
Or if I can wait
To learn
I just don’t know
I just don’t know
Anymore