The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Monday, April 27, 2009

Manic Monday 164

A new Monday...here we go...


What's the best summer job you ever had?

best summer job I had was no job at all, hanging out near the beach and walking the boardwalk

Tell me about the worst date you ever went on.

Geez, it's been so long since i was on a date at all--I really don't know. I know i have been out with some lousy people, people I really didn't want to be anywhere near, but I always managed to find something positive to keep me going--even if it was this night will be over soon.

Now, the worst guy experience I ever had was not so bad-it just made me terribly uncomfortable. I had a dear boy in high school who was SHY--he would muscle up the nerve to call me at home--and then he wouldn't/couldn't talk-so I would chatter on a bit, then feel bad, try to engage him, chatter on, listen to us breathe, slowly pull us out of the call and hang up. It was so sweet, but I felt so bad. I knew it cost him so much just to call. He was such a nice guy. I always said hi to him whenever I saw him--and he would turn beet red and kinda nod and smile back.

Do you think the age for a driver's license should be raised (currently 16 here in the U.S.)?

If there were more stringent requirements to get a license, I would say no. If the US did things the way they do them in say, Germany or England, then I would say no problem. KNowing how they do things here in the US--yes--it should be raised to at least 18.
But I won't get into this now. :-) My soap box is out for repairs this morning. :-)