The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Monday, April 13, 2009

Manic Monday 163

Manic Moments


Do you recycle? Why or why not?

I do-because I like to-because I hate the whole buy it and throw it away mentality-because it's more than just trying to 'save the earth'--it's more about trying to save my soul......
plus-it's good for my art :-)

Would you rather be a pirate or a prince/princess?

think I'd rather be a prince-I'd say pirate but the whole on the ocean contracting scurvy thing just isn't my cup of tea-at least princes get to be out on horseback, swash-buckling w swords, fighting wars, rescuing damsels in distress and protecting the people--that I can do

Are you into astrology? If yes, how does it affect your life?
yes, somewhat-I like to take things into consideration-but I do not plan every single moment of my life by the stars--I do like a gander now and then to be taken w a grain of salt