The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Monday, April 6, 2009

How Did I Miss This?

Due to the joys of a spam filter, apparently, I only received one post from Goddess Leonie yesterday.
It was about a discount code.
So when I received an update today marked Part 2 today--I was a little perplexed. Then as I read the project, I was a tad perturbed--because here is an idea I myself have been kicking around for a couple days anyway.

Here is Part 1.

Here is Part 2.

All I can say for certain is I know what my affirmation and my intention is, regardless of anything else at any time. It is the same refrain that has been buzzing my brain for a couple weeks now, strong and loud and never-ending--determined that I should have my way even if it scares me to death.


Fearless True Love



And I did find the original post for the origins of my statement--and I must apologise--because I don't think this is Mother Henna--but if it is, SORRY--and if it isn't, SORRY--because either way--I screwed up. Regardless, I found it and I am correcting myself here.

I will embellish more--after I am done eating and read through everything about the project more carefully. :-)
I am so glad I read my email tonight and am able to participate. It just means now I have a commitment to this project so I know for sure I will get up off my butt and do something about it. :-)

I wonder how many other challenges for this month I can incorporate into this project, like, say COLOUR. :-)