The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pictures Are Forth-Coming

It's so funny.

I did my goddess project--using methods discussed in creative every day.

I started another project for the goddess project-which also works into creative every day-which I was planning to do as a full moon dreamer dream book instead of a board.

I started the dream book last night. I get these urges to just do things. I had been kicking around the idea of the dream book in relation to my affirmation:
fearless true love

I am going to be beating this affirmation into the dirt this year, I do believe. I have already begun to run the more vivid structures of what this statement means to me through my filters and at some point soon will spew forth onto paper--digital and otherwise--so that I can explain it to everyone else.

Yesterday morning I pulled out the little book I am using for the dream book/goddess project. I had several ideas running around. None of which were close to what I actually ended up doing either. But it was fun. At roughly 11p last night I decided I need to do this.

I pulled out my old collage folder--where I have a ton of different pictures, partially cut out, waiting for me, different types in different pockets. I grabbed the people pocket--and nothing else was good enough.
So now I have at least one picture on every set of two pages--some of them have more. I just listened to my inner voice and let it go.
I am actually pretty interested in seeing where this goes. This isn't what I had planned and this isn't the way I was thinking I'd do this. But hey, it is going to be great when I am done. :-) Of this I am certain.

I will be posting pictures later-hopefully today. I want to go more into detail with each project, with their respective pictures so you can see what I am trying to say. :-)

I have a luncheon engagement today. More to come later on.