The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Does This Count Towards The Dream Board?




I don't think so. But it works for me anyway. I need all the reminders that this is my affirmation and my goal in all areas of my life.

The background is one I had done already--and in my favorite colors--the washes of navy blue--and in my favorite manner--mimicking ocean waves--or really any rolling waves....

All I did was take the left-over paint from making the affirmation poster and apply it to the book. Then sprinkled it with blue glitter--as opposed to the red glitter from the affirmation poster.

I let it dry overnight.

The next morning I kept looking at it--wanting to give it just a little bit more--oomph. All I did was nearly destroy a nice black marker on the blue glitter as I traced the outlines of the letters. But it really did pull everything together and make it pop.