The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lemonade Award




There is nothing better when you are not feeling up to par than to have someone give you some good feed-back. It doesn't even have to be amazing feed-back--just something positive in any respect does wonders.

When I checked my email this morning, there was a comment awaiting moderation for this blog, from Pamela. I could have cried it was so sweet--and the timing was so perfect.
Yes, I am a mess to let something like this make me cry--but some days just that little nudge is enough. The cry was a good thing--really.

Now, my real issue all day has been trying to decide to whom to give this award.
See, I would have given it to Tabitha--and not just because of her cool name--but because I love to read her blog and see real inspiration at work.
I also would have given it to Sarah--and not just because I go to her blog to feed the fish and wish I could draw like that. :-)

Then I sat and thought--do we give these things to the 'bigger blogs' out there--
like Leah or Leonie or Jamie.

I'd actually like to give it to Pamela too, because I love her blog--and she has encouraged me to submit poetry and all sorts of things--and I get great ideas from her blog--and swipe as much as I can -- like Poetry Play Thursday.

I want to give it to people who need that little pick me up--and who really tickle my funny bone alot and get me going and get me inspired and moving. I spent all day pondering the blogs I return to again and again, small ones not everyone hears of, people I adore even if they have no clue who I am.

There are a couple people I'd like to give this to, from me personally, who don't have blogs. You three know who you are--I'll throw some lemons at ya to make sure you know it is you too. :-)





A Lemonade Award is given to bloggers that show a positive attitude, gratitude,and a willingness to share their ideas, support and online friendship. In other words, people who make lemonade when they get lemons!


Here are the rules for the award:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 7 blogs that show great Gratitude and/or Attitude.
3. Be sure to list and link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.

The following 7 blogs have blessed me and helped me in my journey and I would love to thank them for it.

(Yes--I cut and pasted straight from Pamela's blog--you bet i did. :-) )


1. Tinkerbell the Bipolar Fairy @ Tinkerbell's Tea Party
Come on-just her name is inspiring in and of itself--and her art is gorgeous.

2.Kerry Vincent @ Creative Kaleidoscope
Kerry has always made me smile-and she writes amazing stuff-and everything she touches is gorgeous.

3. Senua @ The Lost Garden of Senua
Senua is an incredible writer-as is her daughter-not to mention she has the most interesting family. :-)

4. Anita Marie @ Anita's Owl Creek Bridge
There is just not enough to be said about AM's writing.....other than always highly--entertaining.

5. Genece @ Shibui Studio Fine Art
Her work is just beautiful. And she lives close to me too!

6. Eileen @ Little Acorn Learning
I have followed her blog for a long time and I always find great peace --and smiles galore-- there.

7. Gail Ragsdale @ Art By Gail
I am always this close to buying something with one of her horses on it....some days I just go visit her blog and stare in wonder--wishing I could ride....


There are so many more people I'd like to acknowledge. I am just grateful Pamela thought enough of me to award me one. Thank you.