The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Full Moon Goals

Full Moon Goals for this month:

because if I put them out where others can see them I am more likely to actually DO something towards them ....


And I am still trying to find my "theme' for my next dream board-although I do have an idea in mind.

First of all, Tweedledee and Tweedledum must be finished this week-end.

They and my new "Tabitha" doll must be dedicated this week-end.

I also need to finish out the surrender box series--dedicate them--and start using them.



Must go pull all the imagery for the next dream board and the backgrounds I have prepared here.


Also, note to self, which way on the donkey chronicles -and must draw more--must sketch more.
Must stop being so afraid and just DO IT and post things..........

:-)