The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I Love Questions


Anything that gets me to think and go deeper into my Self, whether I go too deep here publicly, or not deep enough, at least I am diving.....

Summer Raven, oh how I love her name, has posed a question which resonated with me.....and this is the real reason I answer questions and everything else...something resonates with me and I just go with it.....

Here's the question:
"""Starting with a clear mind...what do you think of when asked...."What is a place in nature that you deeply resonate with?""""

Now, sometimes my genetic code takes over. Sometimes my Spiritual frame shoves in and takes over. Some days it is all just all me.

I wonder. Some days I know the place exists. Somewhere in Ireland, I have no doubt.

Where we see the ocean waves crashing against a shore we can get to to play there at the edge when things are calm. Where we are up closer to the sky, mountainous ranges, full of wood and trees, but with good grazing pasture land as well.

A place where I can have my ocean, my mountains, my forests-a good distance from people crowding in and encroaching...where there is good land to keep the livestock well-fed and where we can grow our gardens til our hearts are content.....

Tell me where....I am ready to go....

Now...that aside....isn't her jewelry just incredible??