The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Simple Woman's DayBook

For Today...

Outside my window... not too warm with a decent breeze...

I am thinking... just how lucky I am to have a partner like mine...

From the learning rooms... time to brush up on my French...

I am thankful for... so many things-from my kids to my house to my boyfriend to the dog to everything in the world these days...even the not so good stuff.

From the kitchen... home-made coconut cream pie.

I am wearing... jeans and a peasant top.

I am reading... A Year of Creativity by Brenda Mellon.

I am hoping... that new work off the network will come my way soon.

I am creating... new space for my art and my way of life.
.
I am praying... for patience and strength.

Around the house... I need to start going through things and purging again...starting with the linen closet...

One of my favorite things... lying in my boyfriend's arms, talking, even if it's a serious conversation...

A few plans for the rest of the week... I hate to say it-but I have to catch up with myself. I am behind in my writing, in finishing off the mandalas, in finishing off the surrender box series....I ahve alot of work to do--and that doesn't even include the laundry!