The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Stolen!

I stole this meme from Linda, who stole it from Michelle and I hope you steal it from me so
I can get to know you better!!! So come on in and steal it from me!

LAYER 1: Tell us your...
* Name: Which one? Blogging? Working? Writing? Real Life? Alter Ego? hehehehe
The KnittingJourneyman--Alexis (not my choice :-) ) --TK Kietero and or Raven Dubois, depending on what I am writing :-)--see my facebook blurb there in the sidebar-yep that's me--Raven is my alter ego :-)
* Birthday (month, day): 2-27
* Birthplace: Camp LeJeune, NC-yes, the Naval base
* Current location: across the river from St Louis, MO
* Eye color: hazel, mostly green
* Hair color: various shades of blonde, mostly dark blonde
* Height: 5' 11"
* Righty or lefty: Righty
* Zodiac sign: Pisces, Gemini Ascendent, Leo moon sign :-)

LAYER 2: What's...
* Your heritage: American with Irish/Welsh/German/French ancestry-give or take
* The shoes you wore today: shoes? I don't wear shoes unless I go some place- I stayed inside all day and I am happier for it-thank you-no shoes-no socks either--blue nail polish though-dark blue
* Your weakness: blue eyes w gold rings--you know who you are :-) and the sound of my kids giggling maniacally
* Your fears: failure--almost as much as I fear --success
* Your perfect pizza: thick deep crust, sauce but not too much, canadian bacon and extra extra cheese
* Goals you’d like to achieve: getting good enough to start selling my artwork in all fields :-)
* Your first waking thoughts: 5 more minutes-just 5 more minutes please
* Your best physical feature: my personality? ;-) my backside...and my smile
* Your most missed memory: that sense of "Home"

LAYER 3: Do you...
* Smoke: nope--well-- unless the very very occasional cigar counts .....
* Cuss: frequently although I go through periods where I don't swear at all-it's all where my brain is---
* Sing: yes, frequently, but I hum more than sing usually
* Do you think you’ve been in love: yes-although under current circumstances I am questioning every other time in my past....
* Did you go to college: no-went to several technical schools though....I am not the public or private school type..... Do I regret it? sometimes yes, sometimes no--more and more lately no, not at all
* Liked high school: HATED IT! was so so so very bored as I was not taught anything new, except for math/algebra
* Want to get/stay married: yes~and I plan on this being the very last time, period-and yes-there was only that 1 time before.....
* Believe in yourself: as long as I have good backup for when I get tweaky-and I do-so yes
* Think you’re attractive: yes, somewhat
* Think you’re a health freak: not a freak, but mildly educated and concerned
* Get along with your parent(s): yep, mostly
* Like thunderstorms: Love them, even better if there is lightning
* Play an instrument: used to play flute-still haven't done much w the dulcimer-more of a percussion/rattle/tambourine type person usually :-)

LAYER 4: In the past month have you…
* Drank alcohol: yes
* Smoked: once
* Done a drug: only OTCs
* Made out: hehehe--yes
* Gone on a date: technically I would have to say yes
* Gone to the mall: no
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: I wish......
* Eaten sushi: no
* Been on stage: no
* Been dumped: no
* Gone skating: no
* Gone skinny dipping: no
* Stolen Anything: no

LAYER 5: Have you ever…
* Played a game that required removal of clothing: absolutely, used to be my favorite type
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: yes, much more when I was younger, more than I am willing to admit to
* Been caught “doing something”: way too often
* Been called a tease: yes, frequently
* Gotten beaten up: not outside a relationship
* Shoplifted: yes

LAYER 6:
* Age you did get/hope to be married: 22
* Numbers and names of children (either you have or want): Have Evangeline, about to be 8, Nikolas, 5--hoping for more
* Describe your dream mate: Rich, a little taller >;-)
* How do you want to die: asleep
* What did you want to be when you grow up: cowgirl or veterinarian
* What country would you most like to visit: Wales

LAYER 7: Now tell...
* Name a drug you’ve taken illegally: had quite the coke habit long ago, never liked pot, never met a pill I didn't like--then I got clean-and have stayed clean
* Name a person you could trust with my life: my significant other
* Name a favorite CD that you own: Duran Duran 'Greatest'
* Number of piercings: 12 still, 3 that I have let close
* Number of tattoos: 19
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: no clue
* Name a past experience that you regret: Rowan