The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Monday, May 4, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday

Manic Monday 166



Which household chore do you dislike the most?


has to be washing dishes-absolutely and above all else
I've had to wash dishes since I was 7-hated it then-hate it now-thank goodness for dish washers



What's the best museum you've ever visited?


does it count if the tour was via the web?
Le Louvre

if it has to be in person it was some museum in Tulsa, OK that had a ton of cowboy sculptures-I have no clue what the name is-but I always liked to go there-

It's Star Wars Day today. I've never seen any of the Star Wars movies. What "common" movies haven't you seen?

right now all I can think of is 'Twilight'.
I own the dvd. Can't watch it. It makes my head hurt. Read the books. Read all the books. Liked all but the last one. I am more a Sookie Stackhouse vampire lover, but still. Can't deal with the stupidity of the movie though. Have seen maybe 5 minutes of the entire thing. I walk out on it every single time.

Lots of movies based on books I cannot watch. I will not watch. And my friends are usually much happier when I don't watch them. Otherwise I gripe and complain way too much.