The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Playing A Day Late

Manic Monday 168



If you could completely redecorate any room in your house at no expense to you, what room would you choose?

oh definitely my bedroom-
but my daughter's bedroom is the one in real dire need of a make-over.
Mine I just want paint, minor redo stuff.
E's needs a whole new everything from top to bottom so she can be organised and keep everything clean and straightened.


Which hour of the day do you feel goes the slowest?
usually between 12N and 3 actually--it's not one hour-but it's a time period.
Usually I will sit down and work steadily in the morning and before i know it it's noon--and then I am waiting and waiting and waiting, it feels like I check the clock a billion times and a minute hasn't even passed--and 3p hits and time starts moving again--I don't know why...


If your birthday could be in a different month of the year, when would you have it?
I actually thought and thought about this--I wouldn't change it at all. I like being a Pisces. I don't want a summer birthday. I definitely don't want a winter close to the holidays birthday. My favourite months are June and October--but I don't want my birthday in either of those. I like February--it is the best month for my birthday and I want to keep it where it is. I wouldn't even change the day at all.