The Knitting Journeyman

Gathering Up One Thread At A Time As I Weave This Web Of Mine.....

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Wishes To Be Made

It's Wednesday and you know what that means here:
Wishcasting Time!

Funny, before I read everything for today, I had one single clear thought in my head after I read the wish question for the day....
then I read Jamie's wish--and I tell you, she really does read my mind--or else we are just too like-minded. :-)

The wish on the table this morning is:


What's frivolous treat do you wish for?


Funny thing is-I really love those shoes in her picture-after drooling over some beautiful ankle high black high-heeled boots recently......
please don't get me started on boots....or shoes....please....please....please....
:-)
I've been doing good clearing out stuff and getting rid of stuff--and I know I am about to start another round of what can I donate today too.....
one day I might have to hire someone to do that in my kitchen...but not today......and that is not a frivolous wish either...that one is sincere....

Yet-I digress-I am good at it.....

My frivolous treat wish--I wish I wish I wish
for a day at the spa...I couldn't take much more than a day....but just one day....once in awhile....
relaxing, waxing, mud baths, massages, pedicure, manicure.....more....
a reason to do nothing but walk around in a nice fluffy white robe.....all pampered and secure......
come out smelling like roses...hehehe...
that one is just me...feeling as if I smell like roses....

which is funny in a way-because when I saw Jamie's wish, my first response after she 'took' mine was how can I wish for the same thing...now i have to come up w something...what would it be.....
my wish would be for someone to come in and plant the side yard full of rose bushes....climbing roses, hedge roses, arches of roses, all over. My side yard is bigger than probably my little backyard and my bigger front yard put together...and there was no landscaping when we moved in last fall....what's there now I planted a couple months ago and it's all baby twigs sticking up here and there....but if I could.....lots and tons and more of roses growing everywhere.....
one of these days....not in this yard...I will have that....

So, that's my wish--and my back-up wish too. :-)

Hope your day is smashing. :-)